Your dog’s wellbeing is our concern and your responsibility!
That said, we know how easy it is to forget the odd deworming tablet or annual vaccine…
Sandton Doggy Daycare, under the advisement of veterinarian, Narousha Baldeo, has devised an in-house wellness programme specifically for dogs that are in a social environment. All daycare dogs will receive monthly deworming as well as flea & tick prevention medication every three months.
Our vet can also assist with annual vaccinations (including kennel cough) which will be administered during daycare hours.
We have negotiated preferential pricing for all of the above and relevant charges will appear on your monthly bill.
If you would prefer to handle part or all of your dog’s disease management programme then you need to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org saying as much AND send proof of deworming etc. to Sandton Doggy Daycare every three months.
IN-HOUSE VET NURSE REPORTS
Sandton Doggy Daycare’s in-house vet nurse, Ava Morgan, does monthly consultation reports. This is a service offered to all contract daycare clients and is FREE OF CHARGE. It consists of:
- Basic full body examinations – the physical look of the dog
- Tick and flea checks
- Ear, nostril, eye and coat checks
- Anal expressions – if needed
- Feeling for bumps, lumps and sores on the body
Every month a report will be sent to each contract parent via email.
Other services offered by our vet nurse:
- If you see or feel something on your dog that concerns you – our vet nurse will look further into the issue
- Paw hair cutting between toes
- Massaging of any tight or tense muscle strain
- Nail cutting